Describes the Agency's Qualifications or "Credibility"
1. Clearly establishes who is applying for funds
2. Describes applicant agency purposes and goals
3. Describes applicant's programs and activities
4. Describes applicant's clients or constituents
5. Provides evidence of the applicant's accomplishments
6. Offers statistics in support of accomplishments
7. Offers quotes/endorsements in support of accomplishments
8. Supports qualifications in area of activity in which funds are sought (e.g., research, training)
9. Leads logically to the problem statement
10. Is as brief as possible
11. Is interesting
12. Is free of jargon
Institutional Review Board Application
Submit this application for approval of projects involving human research subjects.
1st Floor Conference Room Form
Submit this form to reserve the 1st floor conference room.