Describes the Activities to be Employed to Achieve the Desired Results
1. Flows naturally from problems and objectives
2. Clearly describes program activities
3. States reasons for the selection of activities
4. Describes sequence of activities
5. Describes staffing of program
6. Describes clients and client selection
7. Presents a reasonable scope of activities that can be conducted within the time and resources of the program
Institutional Review Board Application
Submit this application for approval of projects involving human research subjects.
1st Floor Conference Room Form
Submit this form to reserve the 1st floor conference room.
Beginning in fiscal year 2013, SAMHSA discretionary grant applications must be submitted electronically through Grants.gov...