Describes the Activities to be Employed to Achieve the Desired Results
1. Flows naturally from problems and objectives
2. Clearly describes program activities
3. States reasons for the selection of activities
4. Describes sequence of activities
5. Describes staffing of program
6. Describes clients and client selection
7. Presents a reasonable scope of activities that can be conducted within the time and resources of the program
Resources for Grant Writing
UT Martin pays a membership to access the services of the Grants Resource Center. The GRC is a service provided for member institutions of the American Association of State Universities and Colleges.
Beginning in fiscal year 2013, SAMHSA discretionary grant applications must be submitted electronically through Grants.gov...