Establishes the Benefits of the Funding in Measurable Terms
1. At least one objective for each problem or need committed to in problem statement.
2. Objectives are outcomes
3. Objectives are not methods
4. Describes the population that will benefit
5. States the time by which objectives will be accomplished
6. Objectives are measurable, if at all possible
Resources for Grant Writing
UT Martin pays a membership to access the services of the Grants Resource Center. The GRC is a service provided for member institutions of the American Association of State Universities and Colleges.
Beginning in fiscal year 2013, SAMHSA discretionary grant applications must be submitted electronically through Grants.gov...