Establishes the Benefits of the Funding in Measurable Terms
1. At least one objective for each problem or need committed to in problem statement.
2. Objectives are outcomes
3. Objectives are not methods
4. Describes the population that will benefit
5. States the time by which objectives will be accomplished
6. Objectives are measurable, if at all possible
Institutional Review Board Application
Submit this application for approval of projects involving human research subjects.
1st Floor Conference Room Form
Submit this form to reserve the 1st floor conference room.
The Office of Management and Budget (OMB) published guidance on December 26, 2013 titled Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards (Uniform Guidance). This new guidance as well as additional information (including webcasts, crosswalks of previous and new guidance, and FAQs) can be found at https://cfo.gov/cofar/