Clearly and Concisely Summarizes the Request
1. Appears at the beginning of the proposal
2. Identifies the grant applicant
3. Includes at least one sentence on credibility
4. Includes at least one sentence on problem
5. Includes at least on sentence on objectives
6. Includes at least one sentence on methods
7. Includes total cost, funds already obtained and amount requested in this proposal
8. Is brief
9. Is clear
10. Is interesting
Resources for Grant Writing
UT Martin pays a membership to access the services of the Grants Resource Center. The GRC is a service provided for member institutions of the American Association of State Universities and Colleges.
Beginning in fiscal year 2013, SAMHSA discretionary grant applications must be submitted electronically through Grants.gov...