Online Student Health (OSH) is temporarily unavailable.
Online Student Health (OSH) is a secure website where you can:
- Make and cancel appointments
- Receive secure messages from your health care provider
- Get lab results
- Send secure messages to Student Health and Counseling Services
- Complete your pre-visit forms prior to your appointment
- Receive wellness educational information
What are secure messages?
Secure messages are messages that are communicated to students via a secure website. Students must log on to OSH to view or send messages. Since a secure website is used, protected health information such as lab results, treatment instructions and referral information can be communicated with secure messages.
What are the terms and conditions for using secure messaging?
- Secure Messaging CANNOT be used in a medical emergency – Call 911!!
- Secure messages should reference non-urgent health care issues only.
- Messages are only monitored during normal operating hours.
- Secure messages and replies will become part of your Electronic Medical Record.
When you search for an appointment, please search “ALL PROVIDERS”
Click here to Continue to Online Student Health
Know what to do if you or someone you know is a victim of power-based personal violence.
Learn More >
If you have had thoughts of suicide, know that you are not alone. We are here to help.
Learn More >