The Satellite Campus Students

If you are a currently an enrolled student at Ripley, Selmer, Jackson, or Parsons, you are also eligible for services at Student Student Health and Counseling Services located on the Martin campus. If you cannot travel to the Martin Campus, we can provide a list of community resources in your area.

Below is a list of facilities that provide mental and health services in your areas. Some of the facilities provide services at low cost or on a sliding scale. Students can also call their provider for referrals in their area. Students are financially responsible for all charges associated with the services.

Click on the locations below to expand/shrink information

Health Facilities

Lauderdale Community Hospital
326 Asbury Avenue, Ripley, TN
(731) 221-2200


Jackson-Madison County General Hospital
620 Skyline Drive, Jackson, TN
(731) 541-5000


Decatur County General Hospital
969 Tennessee 69, Parsons, TN
(731) 847-3031


McNairy Regional Hospital
705 Poplar Avenue, Selmer, TN
(731) 645-3221

Mental Health Facilities:

Professional Care Services
Serves Lauderdale County
(800) 355-9918


Quinco Mental Health Centers
Locations in Decaturville, Jackson and Selmer
(800) 467-2515

Emergency Services

View Emergency Services >


Immunization Compliance

The General Assembly of Tennessee requires first time students to provide proof of immunity or immunization for measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) and Varicella (Chicken Pox).

View Immunization Compliance >