Name(s) of Buildings: Greenhouse; Biology Greenhouse
Construction Dates: ca.1931
The original greenhouse sat immediately to the west of the Mechanical Arts building (Crisp Hall), where it appears in campus maps after 1931. The frame structure at the front contained a classroom, office, and incubation room.
The greenhouse itself was dismantled and relocated in 1969 to its present site adjacent to Brehm Hall.