Name(s) of Buildings: Steam Plant or Heating Plant
Construction Dates: 1929-1930; demolished 1965
To heat the buildings on campus an independent steam plant was constructed and completed in 1930. The plant was enlarged in 1947 to include a maintenance shop, and a new boiler was added in 1952. It would served as the major source for heating energy until the facility became outdated and was replaced by a newer Heating Plant in 1963. The structure was demolished in 1965.