Weakley County Chancery Court
Box 28 of 58
File no. Title of file Date
1. Charles Grooms v. George R. Brasfield
(John W. Jeter, administrator) 1878-1885
2. G. W. Grooms and Company v.
B. Brock, Jr. 1911
3. J. P. Grooms v. Hiram Walls 1887
4. J. P. Grooms v. Hiram Walls 1887
5. N. T. Grooms v. John H. Drewry, et al. 1889
6. T. W. Grooms v. Mollie Lancaster 1899
7. W. W. Grooms and M. C. Grooms v.
J. B. M. Allen 1873
8. Grover v. R. Irvine and Company 1867
9. Susan M. Grubb v. Benjamin A. Grubb 1881
10. Joseph and Almira Gunnels 1869
11. R. A. Guthrey v. John H. Pleasants
and John E. Vincent 1861
12. Lou Hackey v. J. Q. Vandene 1911
13. John A. Haggard v. John C. Jones 1878
14. Mariah Jane Hagler v. Wesley Hagler 1905
15. Penity H. Hagler v.
Larkin J. Hagler, et al. 1875
16. Hall v. Jackson 1875-1876
17. Hall, Turner and Hall v.
Samuel G. Carman, et al. 1838-1839
18. Hall and Williams v. Alton M. Boyd 1876
19. A. J. Hall v. Amanda G. Hall 1886
20. Britton and Abraham P. Hall, et al.
v. Terrence Clooney 1831-1833
21. Britton Hall v. William S. Hall, et al. 1856
22. C. A. Hall and Company v. Alexander Hawtramark
and William G. Hogan 1841
23. H. W. Hall v. W. M. Hall 1876
24. J. B. Hall (A.J. Hall, administrator)
v. Amanda G. Hall, et al. 1885-1886
25. James and William G. Hall v.
Jonathan Parks 1846
26. James H. Hall (administrator of J. R. Scates)
v. C. A. Jackson, et al. 1876
27. J. W. Hall v. J. A. Rafity 1872
28. L. H. Hall v. R. J. Penn 1900
[Return to Box Listing]