|AUTHOR :||East Side Drug Store (Martin, Tenn.)|
|TITLE :||East Side Drug Store pharmacist records,|
|SIZE :||2 boxes ; 24 1/2 x 21 x 3 1/2 in.|
|ARRANGEMENT:||Records in series; chronological arrangement. Inventory available online.|
|HISTORY NOTE :||East Side Drug Store was founded by John Hayden Wilson in the 1890's and conducted business in Martin, Tennessee until 1909. The business was sold to Phillip T. Milam later that same year and was renamed the P. T. Milam Drug Co.|
|CONTENTS :||Prescription receipts of a western Tennessee drugstore pharmacist. Includes the medications and remedies prescribed by doctors to patients between 1902 and 1909.|
|SUBJECT :|| Weakley County (Tenn.) --
Martin (Tenn.) -- Manuscripts.
Tennessee -- History -- Sources.
Drugstores -- Tennessee -- Weakley County.
East Side Drug Store (Martin, Tenn.)
P. T. Milam Drug Co.
Pharmacy -- Tennessee -- Weakley County.
Medicine -- Formulae, receipts, prescriptions.
Wilson, John Hayden, 1855-1937.
Milam, P. T. (Phillip T.)