Sharon Methodist Episcopal Church was established in 1878. According to the county history, the church was the first permanent house of worship to be built in the town of Sharon, Tennessee (Weakley County). Included in the collection are Sunday school attendance and religious services records from a small Methodist church in western Tennessee between 1887 and 1890.
Box 1 of 1
|1||Sunday School Record Book||1887-1888|
|2||Sunday School Record Book||1888-1890|