The registration process serves to provide current information to the Office for Students Organizations and the University population at large. We are also interested in encouraging each organization to take a look at who they are and set goals for the academic year. As a result, student organizations are required to provide an updated constitution every year. Constitutions can be submitted electronically via the online registration. Current copies of constitutions are on file and may be obtained upon request. Each organization must receive approval from the Office of Student Organizations in order to be considered a University of Tennessee student organization and to receive the following services:
- Use of the University of Tennessee name to identify institutional affiliation
- Use of University meeting rooms and facilities
- Use of the University of Tennessee organization system
- Free organizational consulting and training by University administrators
To complete the registration process, please follow these easy steps:
- Visit the UTM Home page and log on to the MyUTMartin Portal, and click on OrgSync on the top menu bar. (If this is your first time to log on to OrgSync you may need to enter your UTM email address and password at the OrgSync log in page. You should not have to repeat this step in the future.)
- Find your organization under Organizations.
- If you are the organization Administrator you will see a link to "Settings" on the bottom left side. Click the link to go to the "Organization Profile". From this form you can update your current president and adviser information. Note: If you are unable to view the "Settings", this means you DO NOT have administrative access to your organization. In order to obtain admin access, contact your previous organization president or the Office of Student Organizations.
- Attend the President's Roundtable Meetings. The dates of the upcoming events are listed below.
President's Roundtable Meetings
Roundtable meetings will be held in room 111 of the University Center at 8:00pm on the following dates:
September 10, 2012
October 1st, 2012
November 5th, 2012
December 3rd, 2012
January 14th, 2013
February 4th, 2013
March 11th, 2013
April 8th, 2013
OrgSync is the leading provider of organization management software for higher education institutions across the United States and Canada.
Learn More >
Find the organization that fits you! View a list of organizations that are offered at UTM.
Learn More >