How to Create a Personal Account & Join Your Organization
NOTE: All members of a registered student organization are required to create a personal OrgSync account. To do so, please follow these easy steps:
- Visit the UTM Home page www.utm.edu and log into the MyUTMartin Portal, and click on "OrgSync" on the top menu bar. (If this is your first time to log on to OrgSync you may need to enter your UTM email address and password at the OrgSync log in page. You should not have to repeat this step in the future.) This will bring you to the 'Default Profile Options' page. Click on edit profile.
- Enter your First name, Last name, Student ID Number, Major, and UTM Email address and click Finish. (Note: It'll seem like nothing happened after you click on Finish, but it did. If you click on Back to my account on the top right corner, you will see that the changes have been made)
Joining an Organization
Becoming a member of an organization is how you gain access to that organization's portal and information.
How to Join an Organization:
- From Community Home, click OR click Organizations > Add Organization under the appropriate Community.
- Organizations are listed alphabetically and by Category.
- Utilize the Search bar to narrow organization list
- View Profile will show information about the specific organization.
- Click once you have found your desired organization.
- Enter your organization's password if you know it, or Request to Join with a reason* if you do not know the password.
* Note: If you Request to Join an Organization, you must be approved by the organization administrator.
If you are unable to find the appropriate organization, you may Register New Organization if you are the group leader. If you are a member of the organization, please contact your campus administrator to find out the status of your organization's registration request.
For member recruitment, Organization Leaders can send out invitations for you to join their organization if they know your email address. Invitations can only be sent by organization administrators, often the president or leader.
Invitations can be accessed from Inbox. Invitations are also emailed to the recipients email address and can be accepted by clicking the link in the email.
How to View and Accept Invitations:
- Go to > Go to Inbox > Invitations
- Click Accept next to the pending invitation you want to accept.
- The organization you accepted the invitation for will now automatically be listed under Organizations.
OrgSync is the leading provider of organization management software for higher education institutions across the United States and Canada.
Learn More >
Find the organization that fits you! View a list of organizations that are offered at UTM.
Learn More >