Have you applied for admission to the University of Tennessee at Martin? There are two ways to apply:
- Application Form: You may obtain an application from the Office of Admissions, located in Room 200 of the Administration Building or by calling (731) 881-7020 or (800) 829-8861 ext. 7020 to request to have one mailed to you.
- Apply Online: Online Admissions Application
(All directions are specifically for UNDERGRADUATE TRANSFER STUDENTS)
- Click link for FIRST TIME USERS (located under the login boxes)
- Create your login information (User ID and PIN - Your PIN must be six numbers)
- Select B - UNDERGRADUATE: TRANSFER and submit
- International Students: There are special processing requirements for admission to UT Martin. Please do not use the online web application at this time. Instead, please contact our International Programs office for more information about obtaining the proper paperwork. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (731) 881-7340.
- Select the term and enter your name and submit
- One the next page you will find a checklist of your application sections. When you enter data in a section, a checkmark will appear by that section. When you have provided all the application information, click APPLICATION IS COMPLETE to start the application process which submits your application to the UT Martin Admissions Office. Incomplete applications may be updated at a later time.
- When you click APPLICATION IS COMPLETE, you may pay the application fee online at this time. If you prefer to pay the fee by mail, complete all the information and click on APPLICATION IS COMPLETE. You will receive instructions on how to mail your payment at the APPLICATION FEE PAYMENT screen ahead.
- A $30 non-refundable application fee is required to finalize the admission application.
- To pay by credit card (Discover Card, MasterCard, or VISA) or by mail payment later, select CONTINUE TO PAYMENT OPTIONS and click CONTINUE. (If you intend to pay via credit card online, you must do so now as you cannot complete the process and then go back in and pay online.)
- If you have previously paid the UT application fee, select the option PREVIOUS UT STUDENT and click CONTINUE.
- If you were a UT Martin concurrent or dual credit student, choose the DUAL CREDIT STUDENT or CONCURRENT STUDENT option, and click CONTINUE.
- If you prefer to pay by check, mail check with student's full name, birthday, and student i.d. number (DO NOT INCLUDE A SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER) to Admissions Office, UT Martin, 201 Hall Moody Administration Bldg., Martin, TN 38238. To do this, exit by clicking the PAY LATER button.
- Click the New link to create a new web application. Do not fill out more than one application for the same term. To view all sections of an application, click the link displayed in Admission Term. To return to a previous section, click the link displayed in Last Section.
International Students: There are special processing requirements for admission to UT Martin. Please do not use the online web application at this time. Instead, please contact our International Programs office for more information about obtaining the proper paperwork. Email email@example.com or call (731) 881-7340.
Have you sent your high school and ALL college transcripts to the Admissions Office?
- Every degree-seeking student must have his/her high school transcript or GED scores sent to the Admissions Office. If GED scores are sent, the student must also supply the high school transcript from the high school attended prior to leaving.
- Unofficial college transcripts are acceptable for the INITIAL application process. No classes will be transferred until the final OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT is received.
- OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT: This transcript must be sent directly from the college(s) attended to the UT Martin Office of Admissions.
Have you paid the $30.00 Application Fee?
You may pay online when filling out the web application. (If you intend to pay via credit card online, you must do so before you complete the application process as you cannot complete the process and then go back in and pay online.)
If you choose to pay via credit card after the completion of the application process, call the Admissions Office at (731) 881-7020 or (800) 829-8861 ext. 7020. Discover Card, MasterCard, and VISA are the credit cards accepted by UT Martin.
If you choose to pay by mail, send a check for $30.00 to:
201 Administration Building
Martin, TN 38238
Have your received your FINAL ACCEPTANCE LETTER?
When you receive your final acceptance letter with the copy of your transfer evaluation, you then need to call the department of your major to set up an appointment for advising. If you are not sure what you plan to major in, contact Melanie Young in the Student Success Center at (731) 881-1598 for advising.
Have you verified your Financial Aid Status?
If you plan to apply for financial aid, be sure to list UT Martin as the school in which you intend to enroll. If you have any further questions regarding financial aid, please call the STUDENT FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE OFFICE at (731) 881-7040.
Have you completed your CONFIRMATION OF ENROLLMENT?
You may complete your confirmation of enrollment and pay for your classes via credit card in BANNER. You will find the link under STUDENT RECORDS. If you have any questions regarding Banner access, contact Melanie Young at (731) 881-1598 for assistance.
You may also confirm your enrollment and pay for classes in person at the Business Affairs Office, 116 Hall Moody Administration Bldg.
You may also call the Business Affairs Office at (731) 881-7810 and confirm enrollment and pay for classes via credit card (Discover Card, MasterCard, or VISA).
If you choose to confirm your enrollment and pay for your class via mail, you will receive an enrollment packet which will include a confirmation of enrollment form. Fill out the form and send payment for classes to:
Business Affairs Office
116 Administration Building
Martin, TN 38238
If you have any further questions regarding Confirmation of Enrollment and Payment of Fees, please call the Business Affairs Office at (731) 881-7810.
8:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
Monday - Friday
Clement Hall, Room 256 (#37, Campus Map)
210 Hurt Street (Driving Directions) - Past Stop Sign, 2nd Building on Left)
View Current Newsletter >