The vision of the Conditional Admission Program is to improve academic performance and increase retention of at-risk students through the provision of reading, study skills courses, learning style inventories, and a coordinated process of mandatory advising and registration of Conditional Admission students.
- To prepare academically under-prepared students for success in a college environment with their counterparts.
- To administer and interpret Myers-Briggs Type Indicator to all Conditional Admission students and to other groups as requested.
- To secure more data about student performance and retention.
- To track Conditional Admission students that are removed from the program for one year.
- To academically advise and register all Conditional Admission students.
8:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
Monday - Friday
Clement Hall, Room 201 (#37, Campus Map)
210 Hurt Street (Driving Directions) - Past Stop Sign, 2nd Building on Left)
View Current Newsletter >