Providing Resources For Achieving Academic Excellence
Our mission is to provide resources for achieving academic excellence. We are proud of our constantly changing and improving menu of academic support services. We encourage you to work with our friendly staff to use our services to make your time at UT Martin a great success!
Dr. George Daniel, Director
Helpful Information from the Student Success Center
Recommended Reading List
We get asked all the time for our recommendations for books to read. So our staff put together their recommendations for books that can make a different in your academic career:
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens & The 6 Most Important Decisions You'll Ever Make, by Sean Covey
- The Professor's guide to Getting Good Grades, by Lynn Jacobs and Jeremy Hyman
- Success in College: From C's in High School to A's in College, by Peter F.Burns
- The Traveler's Gift, by Andy Andrews
- The World is Flat, By Thomas Friedman.