NSE and UT Martin
For more information on this exceptional educational opportunity, contact Melanie Young , NSE Coordinator.
National Student Exchange gives qualified UT Martin students the opportunity to experience unique cultural and academic opportunities in other parts of our country. Since NSE's beginning in 1968, nearly 80,000 students have participated in the program. Students utilize NSE to:
- broaden personal and educational experiences
- explore and appreciate new cultures
- take courses not offered at our campus
- learn from different professors
- explore new areas of study
- expand academic program options
- access courses with different perspectives
- investigate graduate schools or employment opportunities
Many returning students describe NSE as a life-changing experience which has made them more independent, self-confident and resourceful; expanded their risk-taking capabilities; and helped them better define their academic and career objectives. Students who have been on exchange return to home with lasting friendships formed with students from all over the country.
National Student Exchange