How would you like to:
- Work in small, collaborative groups with your classmates.
- Review lecture material, course reading, and learn new study skills in a comfortable and informal setting.
- Go over exam strategies with an experienced SI leader who knows the course and professor.
- Be provided with simple, concise handouts that will be excellent study guides for exams.
- Attend study sessions as often as you like and stay as long as you need help.
- Have all of the above provided free of charge!
For more information, or to apply to become a Supplemental Instruction Leader, please contact Sheila Patterson.
Advisor II, SI & Tutoring Program Supervisor
261 Clement Hall
Sample SI Sessions
SI History Session
SI Biology Session
8:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
Monday - Friday
(731) 881-7744 – Student Success Center
(731) 881-7605 - Disability Services
(731) 881-7727 - Testing
Clement Hall, Room 256 (#37, Campus Map)
210 Hurt Street (Driving
Directions) - Past Stop Sign, 2nd Building on Left)
View Current Newsletter >