Computer Based Training
Follow the instructions below to complete computer-based training:
- First, go to the Computer-Based Training homepage.
- If you have not already, use the side menu to REGISTER. You only need to do this once.
- Your Net Id and Password (same used to check online pay statements) will be needed.
- Once you have registered, LOG IN using the side menu.
- Next, click "View Extended Catalog".
- Select the desired course from the list.
- The "Expected Duration" of the course refers to the actual amount of training hours that will be awarded upon completion.
- If you would like to take the course now, then click "Play Course". To take the course later, add it to "My Plan".
- When you're ready to start, click "Begin Course".
- Once you have completed the training course, make sure you "Take Test".
- Print Test Scores or Certificate, if preferred.
View Computer Based Training Instructions >
Upcoming Events & Seminars
Training classes and individual training help available through ITC also provide HR 128 training credit opportunities.
View Upcoming Events & Seminars >