An employee's training history will give you the Attendee's Name, Name of the event(s), start and end date(s) of the event(s), number of training hours per event and total number of training hours.
To review an employee's training history, access to IRIS and the employee's personnel number is needed.
- Access in IRIS.
- Use Transaction Code: S_PH9_46000431
- Enter personnel number (for attendee)
- Click on other period. Then fill in date range.
- Click the execute button (the check-marked clock)
- An itemized list of the training will be displayed.