UT Martin to host series of health-care training courses in fall 2016
Contact 1: Erin Chesnut
Non-degree health-care training options are available on the UT Martin main campus and at three of the UT Martin center locations this fall. Course tuition includes textbooks and supplies. A schedule of courses by type is listed below.
Clinical Medical Assistant ($2,599)
• UT Martin main campus: 8:30 a.m.-4 p.m., Saturdays, Sept. 10, 2016-Feb. 18, 2017
• UT Martin Ripley Center: 5:30-8:30 p.m., Wednesdays, and 8 a.m.-noon, Saturdays, Sept. 7, 2016-Feb. 11, 2017
Pharmacy Technician ($1,199)
• UT Martin main campus: 6-9:30 p.m., Mondays and Wednesdays, Sept. 26-Nov. 14
• UT Martin Parsons Center: 8 a.m.-12:15 p.m., Saturdays, Sept. 10-Dec. 10
• UT Martin Ripley Center: 5:30-8:30 p.m., Thursdays, Sept. 8, 2016-Jan. 19, 2017
• UT Martin McNairy County Center/Selmer: 6-9:30 p.m., Thursdays, Sept. 1-Dec. 15
Phlebotomy Technician ($1,799)
• UT Martin main campus: 6-9:30 p.m., Tuesdays and Thursdays, Sept. 8-Dec. 13
For specific course requirements or to register, contact the UT Martin Office of Educational Outreach at 731-881-7082 or visit utm.edu/connect and select non-degree programs.