Office of University Relations - Message Center Submission Form
1. Priority Messages will run from 6 a.m. to 9 a.m., noon to 2 p.m., and from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
2. At all other operating times, both Priority and Non-Priority messages will run.
3. Normally, messages may not run more than ten (10) days prior to the publicized event or service.
4. No announcements of a personal nature will be permitted.
5. Normally, requesters may schedule only one message per week.
6. Commercial solicitations and/or advertisements are not permitted.
7. Requests are limited to one message per form.
8. Spelling and format of messages are the responsibility of the requesting part.
9. Requests for using the message center MUST be approved seven (7) days prior to the requested run date.
10. Requested messages are to be approved/declined by the Electronic Message Center designee on a first-come, first-served basis.
11. Exceptions to message center operating procedures are made by the Message Center Committee designee.
12. PLEASE VERIFY ALL INFORMATION BEFORE SUBMITTING. You are responsible for having the correct information on this form.
YOU MAY ALSO REQUEST A WRITTEN FORM BY CALLING 731-881-7615.
The University of Tennessee is an EEO/AA/Title VI/Title IX/Section 504/ADA/ADEA institution in the provision of its education and employment programs and services. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or covered veteran status. Inquiries should be directed to the Office of Equity and Diversity.