- Priority Messages will run from 6 a.m. to 9 a.m., noon to 2 p.m., and from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- At all other operating times, both Priority and Non-Priority messages will run.
- Normally, messages may not run more than ten (10) days prior to the publicized event or service.
- No announcements of a personal nature will be permitted.
- Normally, requesters may schedule only one message per week.
- Commercial solicitations and/or advertisements are not permitted.
- Requests are limited to one message per form.
- Spelling and format of messages are the responsibility of the requesting part.
- Requests for using the message center MUST be approved seven (7) days prior to the requested run date.
- Requested messages are to be approved/declined by the Electronic Message Center designee on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Exceptions to message center operating procedures are made by the Message Center Committee designee.
- PLEASE VERIFY ALL INFORMATION BEFORE SUBMITTING. You are responsible for having the correct information on this form.
YOU MAY ALSO REQUEST A WRITTEN FORM BY CALLING 731-881-7615.
Office of University Relations is the official source for all non-sports releases from the University of Tennessee at Martin. Materials on this page are updated on a regular basis.
View Campus News >
The Office of University Relations is ready to assist you with finding a speaker for your special event or an expert to comment on a current news story.
View Resources >
See photos from Commencement, Greek Events, and more on Flickr.
View Photo Albums >