We know WestStar graduates are a challenging and competitive group of leaders. To celebrate the 25th anniversary, we are going to have a SCAVENGER HUNT using our 2014 Class Project. Here are some guidelines to follow:
• Visit some of the 61 “hidden treasures” in West Tennessee – (do not have to visit with individuals)
• Take a “selfie” or picture to prove you were there
• When you are ready to turn it in, put all of the pictures in a folder/notebook. You can also take pictures and make a photo album on Facebook.
• The alumni with the most visits will be eligible for a BIG doorprize
• Your "notebook" has to be in the WestStar Office or visible on Facebook by WestStar staff by the deadline of October 15, 2014. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org the link to the Facebook photo album if you choose to do that.
• Time Frame – June 15 through October 15, 2014
The winner(s) will receive BIG gifts at the reunion (not little door prizes like in the past). What a great reason to explore West Tennessee’s “Hidden Treasures” with your family and friends!