If You Have Trouble Logging In to Evisions
- Make sure you are trying to log in at the correct URL tennessee.cayuse424.com
- If you click on the URL above and can’t log in, type the URL address directly into your browser instead of clicking on it.
- If you are using a bookmark to get to the Evisions URL and are having difficulty logging in, type the URL address directly into your browser instead of using the bookmark.
- Make sure you are typing your UTM i.d. and password correctly. For example, if your keyboard’s caps lock is turned on, it will prevent you from correctly entering a case-sensitive password.
- If you can’t log in, clear the cookies on your browser. For instructions for specific browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, etc.), go to
- Check your browser settings to be sure they are optimized for Evisions. For instructions tailored to specific browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, etc.), go to http://support.cayuse.com/docs/browser-support-configuration
- Change your utM i.d. password, then try logging in to Evisions again. To change your password, login with your utm i.d. and password at https://iam.utm.edu.
- Contact Jennifer Cooper in the Office of Research, Grants, and Contracts for assistance – email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone extension 7011. A setting in IRIS may have to be changed before you can log in, especially if you are a new employee or never worked on a grant in TERA PAMS, the predecessor to Evisions.