Our club meets every Wednesday at noon.
We meet at:
Boling University Center
University of Tennessee at Martin
Martin, Tennessee 38238
(Click here to view a campus
format for our meetings is first to eat a delicious buffet meal,
followed by members singing a verse of "Our Country 'Tis Of Thee",
recital of the Pledge of Allegiance, a statement of what Kiwanis is,
and a prayer. A brief business meeting is followed by a program of
general interest to the public. The total meeting takes less than one
Wonder what you missed? Click
here to view recent speakers.
- Sept 6: Crossroads Luncheon, Boling University Center
13: Brett Jewell – Director of the Carl Perkins
the prevention of Child Abuse
- Sept. 20: Vickie Hazlewood – Youth Protection Week
- Sept. 27: Courtney McMinn – Pilot Club’s Virginia Weldon project.
- Oct. 4: 2017–2018 Officer Installation
- Oct 11 — Dr. John Beddies and Steve Parker, Henry County Medical Center
- Oct 18 — Suzanne Harper, Weakley County Drug Coalition
- Oct 25 — Josh Bachelor, “Your One Stop Technology Shop: Your Public Library"