UTM has adopted a University-wide policy that prohibits sexual misconduct, relationship violence and stalking. The policy applies to students, faculty, and staff. View the policy (pdf).
- Describes prohibited conduct for students, faculty, and staff;
- Explains multiple options for reporting sexual misconduct, relationship violence and stalking to the University;
- Describes the procedures the University will follow for promptly, thoroughly, and equitably investigating and resolving reports of sexual misconduct, relationship violence and stalking in order to eliminate the misconduct, prevent its recurrence, and address its effects on a complainant or the University community;
- Identifies resources for complainants;
- Describes the University’s prevention and awareness programs relating to sexual misconduct, relationship violence and stalking; and
- Implements the requirements of Title IX and the Clery Act (including amendments to the Clery Act made by the Violence Against Women Reauthorization Act).
The University encourages anyone who has feedback or questions concerning the policy to contact the Title IX coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or (731) 881-3505.
UTM’s policy Sexual Misconduct, Relationship Violence and Stalking
View in PDF format >