Internet Job Search
Here is an opportunity to tap into a large group of
potential employees. The UT Martin Employment Information Office will
forward ALL available student applications and leave the hiring decision
TOTALLY UP TO YOU.
Note: We can prescreen for special skills and
references, if the employer desires.
We will accommodate a variety of part-time on- and
off-campus jobs, from washing windows and baby sitting to office
assistants and skilled laborers.
For the Employer
- On-campus recruiting.
- Graduate, undergraduate, and alumni resume referral
- Advertising at no cost of full-time employment
- Housing of your company/agency literature in our
- Excellent career-oriented potential employees with
solid academic background.
- Campus-wide career day.
We Request That You...
- Schedule as early as possible your recruiting date
in order that we may adequately publicize your visit.
- Fill out a student evaluation form upon completion
of each interview.
- Take time to meet with the faculty of your area of
interest whenever possible.
- Maintain current literature in our career library.
- Keep open communication with the Employment
- Adhere to the College Placement Council's
Principles of Professional Conduct.
- List job vacancies.
- Know that the University of Tennessee at Martin is
an Equal Opportunity Employer and adheres to the strict guidelines of
If you are interested in posting a job listing
with us or participating in our Career Day, please contact us at
731-587-7740; or fax the job listing to 731-587-7985; or email to
firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com.