Job Search Links
Employment Information Services provides
on-campus and off-campus employers a central location for identifying
students interested in employment. The program affords students the
opportunity to be in contact with a large variety of technical and
nontechnical job opportunities.
Who is it For?
- Available to all UT Martin students
presently enrolled in classes
- Free of charge to all students,
regardless of their financial needs
- Provides an opportunity to be in contact
with a large pool of employers with a variety of available jobs.
Some jobs will require technical skills and others will not.
- Jobs available depend on employers
How do I apply?
- Fill out an application in Employment
Information office, 215 University Center, to receive specific
information about a job listing, to be referred to prospective
employers, and to remain in the active file.
What types of jobs may be
- Childcare, in daycares and in private
- After school programs
- Food Services, Restaurants, Fast Foods
- Yard Work, Grounds
- Dispatchers, Night Supervisors
- Internet and Computer Services
- House Cleaning
- Office Work
- Factory Work
- Aerobics Instructors
- Camp Counselors
- Pianists, Youth Ministers
- Farm Work
- Many Others
*Jobs Available depend on