MAPS OF AFRICA
Africa Outline Map (unlabeled)
- Includes the continent of Africa and adjacent areas of Europe and Asia
- National boundaries, major cities, major rivers/lakes
- Minimal color scheme, designed for 8.5 x 11.0” print outs
- .pdf file format; ~ 2.0 MB
Africa Elevation Map (unlabeled)
- Includes continent of Africa and adjacent areas of Europe and Asia
- Elevation above sea level, national boundaries, major cities, major rivers/lakes
- Vibrant color scheme, designed for use in PowerPoint presentations and 8.5 x
11.0” print outs
- .pdf file format; ~3.0 MB
All maps are presented n Adobe Acrobat (.pdf) format.
If you want to insert a map into a PowerPoint presentation or Word file,
you can use Acrobat’s various tools to accomplish this in several different ways
and still maintain the quality of the map.
For example, you can save the .pdf as an image in .png or .jpg formats.
Alternatively, you can also use the “snapshot” tool within Acrobat
to copy any portion of the map into your computer’s buffer and then paste it into
your presentation or document.
Adjust the quality and resolutions of the map images to your needs.
201B Johnson EPS Bldg.
Agr, Geosciences, & Nat. Res.
256 Brehm Hall
The Univ of Tennessee at Martin
Martin, Tennessee 38238-0001
731.881.7442 (My office)
731.881.7260 (Dept office)