My efforts at cooking are limited to several recipes that I have experimented
with to the point that I am confident enough to share the results with
others. E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you try these. Some examples of
my recipes are:
1. A perfect chocolate cake that when completed
is almost seven inches tall. It is one of those cakes that does not come
from a Betty Crocker box.
2. A blueberry muffin recipe that I "borrowed"
3. An eggless eggnog recipe that rivals the best
in the grocery store and it is not cooked.
4. A chocolate chip cookie recipe that makes
5. A Mexican cornbread recipe that I found
several years ago.
6. A macaroni and cheese recipe that is wonderful.
7. A good squirrel and dumplings recipe.