Interested in Applying to The University of Tennessee at Martin: UT Online Program? Listed below are step-by-step instructions. If you have any questions about your application, please contact the Admissions Office, 731-881-7020.
We look forward to helping you achieve your higher education goals.
How to apply online for: Online degree seeking
- Visit the link below:
From here you will click “ First Time User Account Creation”
- You will need to create a Login ID and a Pin number. Be sure to write these down for later use.
- Application Type is determined by your classification so you will choose generally between A-D.
- Complete personal information for application.
- Planned course of study for online degrees will be one of the following:
- Online: Agriculture Business
- Online: Bachelor of Interdisciplinary Studies (BIS)
- Online: Management
Office of Admissions
Room 210, Administration Building
The University of Tennessee at Martin
Martin, TN 38238
Once you have received your admittance letter, please contact the Office of UT Online at 731-881-7764.