- Graduated from high school three years or longer and completed fewer than 12 hours of college-level coursework
- Has a cumulative high school grade point average of 2.85 on a 4.0 scale OR a 19 or above ACT composite score
- Contact the Undergraduate Admissions Office (731-881-7020 ) for specific admission criteria information regarding ACT and GED or HiSET test score requirements.
Apply for Admission
- Complete the Admissions Application online and submit the $30 application fee: utm.edu/apply
- Send your official high school transcript or high school equivalency (GED or Hi-Set) to the UT Martin Office of Admissions. If you have take the ACT or SAT, please request those scores be sent to UT Martin as well.
- If you have any college credit, including dual enrollment and advanced placement, please send the official transcript and/or score reports to UT Martin.
Questions? Contact the Office of Admissions at (731) 881-7020 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you ready to change your life? Find out how.
Apply Now > or Request Info >
Financial Aid and Scholarships
Need financial aid? We have it!
Learn More >