Admissions Requirements

The first step is to complete an admissions application at If you did not receive your bachelor's degree from UT Martin, you will need to submit a copy of your official college transcript to the Office of Admissions.


Questions? Contact the Office of Admissions at (731) 881-7020 or


Transcripts may either submitted by e-script to, or mailed to the university at the following address:

UT Martin
554 University Street
Room 200
Martin, TN 38238


A post baccalaureate student cannot receive Financial Aid. If financial aid is required, students who graduated from UT Martin should apply as a returning student with a different major. If the student graduated from another university or college, he/she should apply as a transfer student in order to receive financial aid. If applying as a transfer student, the Office of Undergraduate Admissions will need the student’s high school transcript along with transcripts from all other colleges and universities attended.

Apply Now

Are you ready to change your life? Find out how.

Apply Now > or Request Info >

Transfer Equivalency

UTM Advantage

Financial Aid and Scholarships

Need financial aid? We have it!

Learn More >

Let us tell you about UT Martin in 30 seconds