- Students must have a 3.0 GPA and 19 ACT OR 2.7 GPA and 12 ACT or SAT equivalent.
- Any student who does not meet regular admission requirements will be considered for admission into
conditional admission program. Spots are limited, so apply early.
Students who have completed 12 hours of college-level courses must have a 2.0 college GPA to be
Estimated Expenses 2019-20 academic year
Full-time Tuition & Fees (in-state): $9,515/year
Full-time Tuition & Fees (out-of-state): $15,552/year
Total (in-state): $16,837/year
Total (out-of-state): $22,910/year
Explorer Out-of-State Scholarship
- Qualifying students receive $5,000 per year for up to four years.
- First-time freshmen must have at least a 22 ACT and 3.0 GPA. Transfer students must have a minimum
college GPA with 12 transfer hours
- Students must live in university housing and purchase an on-campus meal plan each semester.
Information and Links