||August 31st 6:00pm
||September 4/5 5:00pm
|7v7 Flag Football
||September 28th 6:00pm
||October 2/3 5:00pm
|6v6 Volleyball League
||November 6th 6:00pm
||November 7th 5:00pm
|5v5 Basketball League
||January 16th 6:00pm
||January 17th 5:00pm
|7v7 Soccer League
||March 12th @ 6:00pm
||March 12/14 5:00pm
Interested in becoming an Intramural Official or Scorekeeper but not sure how to join the Campus Rec team? Here is what you need to know:
- No previous experience is required.
- Most of our training sessions last 2-3 nights from the hours of 5:00p-7:00p.
- All aspiring officials are required to attend all nights of training for that particular sport - advanced notice is required for anyone who misses a training session.
- A shirt will be provided for you, however you will need your own athletic shorts/pants and a preapproved whistle (if necessary).
- Work as many sports as you like.
Benefits of working as an Intramural Sports official/scorekeeper include:
- Flexible schedule and weekly hours.
- The opportunity to improve upon leadership, teamwork, and conflict management skills (among many others).
- Involvement on Campus
- Officials receive $8.00 pay per game
- Scorekeepers receive $7.25 pay per game
View the hours of operation of our facilities
View Hours >
Learn More >