Fall Semester 2018
|7v7 Soccer League
||August 30th @ 5:30 p.m.
||September 4/5 @ 5:00 p.m.
|7v7 Flag Football League
||September 27th @ 5:30 p.m.
||October 1/2 @ 5:00 p.m.
|Volleyball Mini League
||November 5th @ 5:30 p.m.
||October 6th at 5:00 p.m.
Spring Semester 2019
|5 on 5 Basketball
||January 10th @ 5:30 p.m.
||January 14/15 @ 5:00 p.m.
||March 18th @ 5:30 p.m.
||March 19/20 @ 5:00 p.m.
Interested in becoming an Intramural Official or Scorekeeper but not sure how to join the Campus Rec team? Here is what you need to know:
- No previous experience is required.
- Most of our training sessions last 2-3 nights from the hours of 5:00p-7:00p.
- All aspiring officials are required to attend all nights of training for that particular sport - advanced notice is required for anyone who misses a training session.
- A shirt will be provided for you, however you will need your own athletic shorts/pants and a preapproved whistle (if necessary).
- Work as many sports as you like.
Benefits of working as an Intramural Sports official/scorekeeper include:
- Flexible schedule and weekly hours.
- The opportunity to improve upon leadership, teamwork, and conflict management skills (among many others).
- Involvement on Campus
- Officials receive $8.00 pay per game
- Scorekeepers receive $7.25 pay per game
View the hours of operation of our facilities
View Hours >
Learn More >