Click on a heading below to expand/collapse
What is No Show Reporting?
It is a mandatory report for compliance of federal regulation associated with our eligibility to award and disburse federal financial.
Who is required to do No Show reporting?
Why is No Show reporting required?
- Only attending students are eligible to receive financial aid. Their financial aid may have to be adjusted to remain in compliance
- Students with Stafford loans must remain in a minimum of 6 credit hours for their loans to remain in deferment
- Assures accurate rosters
- Allows us to accurately report student enrollment to the Department of Education
When must No Show reporting be completed?
The report should be completed by the end of the first week of classes. An email reminder will be sent each time a No Show Report needs to be completed.
How do I complete my No Show report?
We have created an online mechanism for you to mark the students on your roster(s) who have not attended your class(es).
- Click on the link in the email reminder. If you need the email to be sent to you again, please contact Deanean Smith at 731-881-7031 or email@example.com.
- Click on the CRN to display your roster. If you have more than one roster, you will need to follow these instructions for each of your class rosters.
- If you have students who are on your roster but have not attended at least one session, click the attendance check box next to the student’s name.
- If all of your students are attending, do not check any boxes.
- Click “Finalize” at the end of the form to submit.
Note: Students who are reported as a No Show will be dropped from class and may owe money back to the university.
Technical information for No show reporting
- Recommended browsers are Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer (IE)
- If using IE, you may need to enable compatibility view
- Enable pop-ups in your browser if you have problems completing the report
Our Title IV federal school code is 003531.
UT Martin Scholarship Aviator
Discover scholarships with UT Martin’s online scholarship opportunity manager.
View the UT Martin Scholarship Aviator >
The calculator is designed to give you an early indication of how much and what types of financial aid you might qualify.
Use the Calculator >