A QuickFlow is a technique that lets you link a set of forms in a specific sequence. Any form, except for the following forms, can be added to a Quick Flow:
1. Determine the purpose of your QuickFlow, and identify all forms that must be accessed for the tasks you wish to perform. For Example:
Update Procedure for ACT Scores
2. Use the QuickFlow Validation Form (GTVQUIK) to create a code and description for the QuickFlow.
To create a new code and description for the QuickFlow form, select the icon or select Record and then Insert.
A new row will be created. Note that the row is created below the previously highlighted row.
Enter a Code (up to 10 characters) and Description (up to 30 characters) that will be used to identify the QuickFlow. The Activity Date will autofill to the current date.
Once you have entered all required information, save your changes
3. Go back to the main menu and access the QuickFlow Definition Form (GUAQUIK).
4. Enter the QuickFlow code (defined in step 2) in the QuickFlow field. If you want to search for a QuickFlow code, click the Search button to select the QuickFlow Codes option, which accesses the QuickFlow Validation (GTVCALL) list.
5. Go to the next block. All existing object names appear in the left pane.
6. Select the objects you want to add, and then use the arrow buttons ( or ) to move the objects from the left pane to the right pane. Be sure to list them in the order they are to be accessed in the QuickFlow.
Enter the seven-character name of each object you want in the QuickFlow. Be sure to list them in the order they are to be accessed in the QuickFlow. You can use the List function to access the Object Search Form (GUIOBJS) to search for an object.
7. When all the desired objects are entered in the right pane, save your changes.
8. Add this QuickFlow to your Banner Personal Menu (see Banner Administrative Personal Menu instructions).
Hours of Operation
7 A.M. - 9 P.M.
7 A.M. - 9 P.M.
7 A.M. - 6 P.M.
12 P.M. - 5 P.M.
12 P.M. - 9 P.M.