Eduroam is a simple way for UTM students, faculty, and staff to access the Internet when visiting other participating institutions. This includes all UT System schools.
- Select ‘Eduroam’ from your list of available wi-fi networks
- Under the ‘Username’ field, enter your UTM email in firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com format
(ex. for faculty and staff: firstname.lastname@example.org)
(ex. for students: email@example.com)
- Under the ‘Password’ field, enter your UTM password
- While you can join the Eduroam network here on campus, you should continue using SkyNet as it provides greater access to our internal network for faculty and staff.
- You can find more information about the wireless networks available here: http://www.utm.edu/departments/telecom/NW/index.php.