Move In Day Fall 2021
We are excited to begin welcoming our students back to campus housing on Thursday, August 19, 2021. Move
In Day will take place between the hours of 6:00 am and 2:00 pm. Here is the process you will follow if
you are planning on checking in on Move In Day:
Move In Steps
- Parking – When you arrive to the UTM campus, please follow the direction signs to your hall to park.
UTM Police will be on hand to help assist you on where to park as you enter the lots.
- Checking In – You will then proceed to the check in location for your Residence Hall. Those locations
- Browning Hall – Lobby
- Ellington Hall – Lobby
- University Village F-H (Phase II) – G-Building Breezeway
- University Village A-E (Phase 1) – C106 (Next to Volleyball Pit)
- Cooper Hall – Lobby
- You will need your Student ID or Driver’s License to be checked into your Fall 2021 housing
- Keys and Paperwork – Once you have been checked into your housing assignment, you will receive your
keys. If you have ordered your Parking Permit and uploaded your photo for your Skyhawk Card, you will
also receive these items at check in. Before you begin moving your items into the hall, please go to
your room and complete the online room inspection process. To begin the room inspection, check your
student email for instructions to access your form. You will have an opportunity to make notes or attach
photos of any of the items in your room. You will have 48 hours to complete the room inspection before
the form closes.
- Moving Help with Volunteers – Now you are ready to move in. There will be plenty of volunteers around
with moving carts to assist you. Feel free to ask for move-in help from any of the available volunteers.
- Set Up the Room – Now it’s time to get your room set up for the year! Don’t forget to check with your
roommates and suitemates to see what common area items everyone is bringing that can be shared. If you
forgot something, we have many local business options in town for those last-minute items you might need
for your room. Feel free to ask the staff for directions.
If you have any further questions about moving in for Fall 2021, you can check out our Move-In Checklist or email
us at firstname.lastname@example.org.