B.A./ M.S.: The University of Tennessee at Martin
- Learning about lighthouses
- Reading (nonfiction, memoirs, historical fiction, and poetry)
- Writing (for publication and for personal enjoyment)
- Sending and receiving snail-mail letters
- Collecting (baskets, fans, books)
- Raising and eating fresh vegetables
- Making cornhusk dolls
- Doing cross-stitch
- Visiting family and friends
What I like about working with international students:
I enjoy talking with students because I learn so much about them and their culture. When students share their culture and homeland in person with me, I feel like a world traveler—who didn’t have to buy a plane ticket!
마틴, 마틴 테네시 주립 대학교 및 영어 프로그램에 대해 더 알고싶으시면 여기를 클릭해 주세요!