Contracting Forms

Temporary Items

  • Cadet Enrollment Record (USACC Form 139-R) signed by the Enrollment Eligibility Officer
  • USACC Form 104-R, Planned Academic Program Worksheet (original and most recent verified copies)
  • University Transcripts, including transcripts from all previously attended colleges
  • USACC 157-R, ROTC Cadet LTC Performance Report (if applicable)
  • Scholarship Offer Letter from Cadet Command
  • USACC 167-R, U.S. Army ROTC Scholarship Acceptance/Declination Statement
  • USACC 137-R, Authorization for Access to Student Records
  • USACC 136-R, Briefing on Government Sponsored Benefits for ROTC Cadets
  • USACC 132-R, Statement of Understanding (Dependency) (if applicable)

Permanent Items

  • DD Form 93, Record of Emergency Data (copy from unit if SMP)
  • DD Form 2005, Privacy Act Statement - Health Care Records
  • DIDMERB Exams/Reports: DD Form 2351, DD Form 2492, DD Form 2808, and DD Form 2807-2; All other Medical Exams and medical documents, e.g. Airborne and other special Army schools
  • DD Form 4, Enlistment/Reenlistment Document (if SMP, from Cadet's unit)
  • SMP Agreement: DA Form 4824-R for the Reserves or NGB Form 594-1-R for the National Guard
  • Transfer Order to SMP Unit (if applicable)
  • ROTC Contract: Da Form 597 (Non Scholarship) and DA Form 597-1 (Alternate Entry Option); of DA Form 597-3 (Scholarship)
  • GRFD Contract Endorsement: USACC Form 202-R, Non Scholarship; USACC Form 203-R, Scholarship; USACC Form 204-R, Revocation of GRFD Control Number
  • Certificate of Discharge: DD Form 214, Active Duty; DD Form 220, USAR/ARNG; DD Form 215, Corrections
  • Green to Gold Active Duty Option MOU and Orders
  • Copy of Birth Certificate/SSN Card/and Naturalization Certificate (as required)
  • DD Form 2058, State of Legal Residence Certificate
  • SF 1199A, Direct Deposit Sign-up Form
  • SGLV-8286, Service Member's Group Life Insurance Election and Certificate (for LDAC attendees only or if SMP, from unit)
  • Form W-4, Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate

Actions Pending

  • USACC Form 131-R, Pending Waivers for enrollment/contracting (file in Permanent Items Section when completed)

Army ROTC Blackboard

ROTC Blackboard