Please note that if you're adding your Gmail address to Apple Mail 3.0 for the first time, your mail will be automatically configured for POP access. Before proceeding�verify that IMAP�has been enabled on your account. In order to configure IMAP, please follow these steps:
1. Click�Mail > Preferences....
2. On the�Accounts�tab, click the + button to add a new account.
3. Fill in the new window with the following information:
5. Fill in the following�Incoming Mail Server�information:
7. Enter the following�Outgoing Mail Server�information:
9. Review your Account Summary, and click�Create.
10. Check our recommended client settings, and adjust your client's settings as needed.