You'll need the Enterprise edition of SnapperMail to access your email messages with IMAP. Here's how to configure SnapperMail:
1.�Enable IMAP�in your Gmail settings.
4. Select�New Account....
6. Type a name/description for the account.
7. Type the following:
9. Select the following and type connection details:
11. Select�Always secure (wrapped port)�under IMAP4 Settings.
12. Select�Always secure (wrapped port)�under SMTP Settings.
13. Deselect all checkboxes.
14. Select�OK, then�OK�again, then�Done.
15. Check our�recommended client settings, and adjust your client's settings as needed.