To set up your Apple Mail 3.0 client to work with Gmail:
1.�Enable POP�in Gmail. Don't forget to click�Save Changes�when you're done.
2. Open Apple Mail.
3. Click�Mail, and select�Preferences...
4. Open the�Accounts�tab, and click the plus sign (+) along the bottom to add a new account.
5. Enter your name in the�Full Name:�field.
6. Enter your Gmail address in the�Email Address:�field in the format 'email@example.com'
7. Enter your Gmail password in the�Password:�field.
8. Check the box next to�Automatically set up your account.
9. Click on�Create.
Now you're done!