To configure Windows Mail for your Gmail address:
1.�Enable POP�in your email account. Don't forget to click�Save Changes�when you're done.
2. Open Windows Mail.
3. Click the�Tools�menu, and select�Accounts...
5. Select�Email Account, and click�Next.
6. Enter your name as you would like it to appear in the 'From:' field of outgoing messages, and click�Next.
7. Enter your full Gmail address (email@example.com).
8. Fill in all necessary fields to include the following information:
Incoming mail server type:�POP3
Incoming mail (POP3 or IMAP) server:�pop.gmail.com
Outgoing e-mail server (SMTP) name:�smtp.gmail.com
Outgoing server requires authentication:�enabled
9. Click�Next, and enter your full Gmail address (including '@ut.utm.edu') and your Gmail password.�
10. Click�Next, and then check the box next to�Do not download my e-mail at this time. Click�Finish.
11. On the�Internet Accounts�screen, make sure that your�pop.gmail.com�mail account is selected, and click the�Propertiesbutton.
12. On the�Advanced�tab, enter 465 in the in the box next to�Outgoing mail (SMTP), and check the box next to�This server requires an encrypted connection (SSL).
13. Check the box next to�This server requires an encrypted connection (SSL)�under�Incoming mail (POP3). The box next toIncoming mail (POP3)�should automatically update to 995.
14. Click�OK. You're done! Close the�Internet Accounts�window and click�Send/Receive�to start checking your Gmail messages.