The University of Tennessee at Martin Department of Music is hosting new events for the “Live From the Tent” series, which is comprised of live performances from the white tent near the Pacer Pond parking lot. The concerts will be aired over FM radio, so audiences can enjoy live music from inside their car.
The dates and times for the “Live From the Tent” performances are as follows:
- March 16: Wind Ensemble & Choir Concert, 6 p.m.
- March 25: Small Jazz Group, 6 p.m.
- April 10: Northwest TN Arts Festival, 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
- April 13: Spring Choral Concert, 6 p.m., part of UTM Voice Week
- April 15: Wind Ensemble and Concert Band, 6 p.m.
- April 20: Big Band Concert, 6 p.m.
The scheduled dates for these events are subject to change depending on weather conditions and the status of the COVID-19 pandemic. For the full “Live From the Tent” schedule, visit utm.edu/music.
For more information, contact the UT Martin Department of Music at 731-881-7402 or visit utm.edu/musicevents.