The University of Tennessee at Martin will host its annual Family Weekend event Nov. 4-6 at the main campus. The weekend will include food trucks, live music, visits with academic deans and city officials, tailgating and the UT Martin vs. Kennesaw State football game.
Family Weekend packages for parents and family members are $30 each and include: a $5 Food Truck Night voucher, a general admission football ticket, a $5 concessions voucher and a Family Weekend long-sleeved comfort colors T-shirt. Family Weekend packages for UTM students are $20 and include everything mentioned with exception of the football game ticket. UT Martin students are admitted to the game free with a student ID.
The full schedule of events includes:
- Friday, Nov. 4
- 5 p.m. – Food Truck Night begins in Festival Park. Check-in at the Martin Public Library main entrance.
- 6 p.m. – Bryan Moffit Band performs at the Festival Park Stage.
- Saturday, Nov. 5
- 9 a.m.-10:30 a.m. – Donuts with Deans and City Officials, Paul Meek Library.
- 10:30 a.m.- noon – Tailgating at Hardy Graham Stadium- includes music, food, and balloon and caricature artist.
- Noon – UT Martin football vs. Kennesaw State kickoff.
- Optional activities: 7 p.m. Comedy Show with Tom Deluca in Watkins Auditorium (free) or 7 p.m. Miss UTM/Miss Tennessee Soybean Festival Volunteer Pageants in the Russell Duncan Ballroom ($10 for UTM students, $15 for others), Boiling University Center.
- Sunday, Nov. 6
- 9:30 a.m. – Student-led non-denominational worship service, Watkins Auditorium.
- 10:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. – Family Weekend Brunch, Skyhawk Dining Hall, $12 at the door.