Offices Within the Division
- Paul Meek Library
- Honors Programs
- Enrollment Services and Student Engagement
- Regional Centers and Online Programs
- UT Online
- Accreditation and Assessment
- Academic Records
- Institutional Research
The University of Tennessee at Martin has a tradition of providing high-quality educational programs at both the bachelor's and master's degree level. The main campus is located on an award-winning, 940-acre campus located in Northwest Tennessee.
The Division of Academic Affairs is responsible for facilitating appropriate student learning, enhancing the quality of all degree programs, and supporting and actively promoting faculty. Specifically, the Division seeks to:
- Provide leadership to achieve the academic mission of the university;
- Promote educational quality and effectiveness of the university;
- Coordinate activities of academic units to meet the overall goals of the university;
- Communicate expectations for scholarly activity and service in support of both the teaching mission and the regional and global communities;
- Ensure diversity within all areas of the division;
- Work with the Faculty Senate to promote shared governance; and
- Articulate a vision of the future by facilitating discussion of, and strategic planning for, academic and academic-related activities and services.
UT Martin is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges as well as 11 additional professional groups involving individual college or program offerings. You are encouraged to visit the Web sites for the departments and programs that are of interest to you and contact us if you have any questions.
We are proud of our faculty, staff, students and alumni who contribute to the UT Martin experience.