The goal of the Hortense Parrish Writing Center is to help UTM students and the surrounding community become better writers by providing individual tutoring, resources, and outreach.
Come see us during the day in the Humanities building or at night in the Paul Meek library! We are also available for virtual sessions throughout the week.
To schedule an appointment, please use WC Online. Here are some instructional videos explaining how to make and attend appointments:
You can also make an appointment using these written instructions:
- Go to https://utm.mywconline.net/ and click on “Register for an account.”
- Once you make your account, use your login and password to view our calendar.
- Click on an available time slot and fill out the appointment request.
- If you request an in-person appointment, meet our staff member at the location and time you selected.
- If you request a virtual appointment, log back into WC Online and click on your appointment when the time comes. You will be directed to a video chat with a writing center staff member!
Online Writing Lab (OWL)
To submit questions about grammar or writing, please send an email from your university e-mail account to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Note: The Online Writing Center (OWL) is managed by the UT Martin Writing Center staff. Please contact the OWL for questions about writing, grammar, and documentation style. Writing Center staff members are glad to support your writing projects!