The following UT Martin information may be required on proposal forms and other grant documents. Please contact the ORSP if you need additional information not listed here.
- Animal Welfare Assurance Number: 63-R-0119 (Expires 06/28/2024)
- Audit Reports for the University of Tennessee
- Carnegie Classification: Master's Colleges & Universities
- Commerce and Government Entity (CAGE) code: 1R8L2
- Congressional District: 8th
- Dun & Bradstreet (DUNS) Number: 62-5464235
- Employee ID (EIN) or Taxpayer ID: 62-6001636
- Facilities & Administrative Costs (also known as F&A costs or indirect costs)
- 53% on-campus and 20% off-campus with a base of direct salaries and wages.
- UT Martin's cognizant agency is the US Department of Health and Human Services.
- Current rate agreement effective July 1, 2020 through June 30, 2024.
- The current F&A Distribution Policy was approved in 2019 and distributes funds in the following percentages:
F&A Distribution Policy
Distribution Program Percentage Educational and General Revenue Fund 25% Office of Research and Sponsored Programs 25% Department/Unit 15% Principal Investigator 15% College Research Incentive Distribution 20%
- Faculty Handbook for UT Martin
- Federal Interagency Commission on Education (FICE) Code: 003531OPE ID# 00353100
- Federal Wide Assurance: FWA00010216, approved by the Office for Human Research Protections (Expires 05/30/2023)
- Institutional Review Board (IRB) Number: IORG0004048 (Expires 10/30/2023)
- Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) - UTM Code 221768
- National Center for Education Statistics
- NCAIS Number 611310
- Sales and Use Tax Exemption Certificate (Net ID and password required for access)
- SAM (CCR) Registration active until 02/22/2023, Unique Entity Identifier (UEI) VBVKFE7E5FJ9
- State House District: 76
- State Senate District: 24
- State Development District: Northwest
USAspending.gov is available to the public to access federal funding data, mandated under the Federal Funding Accountability and Transparency Act of 2006.